Information We Collect
- When you visit our website, we may collect your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, which you provide when you sign up for our newsletter or create an account.
- Transaction information such as your credit card number and billing address, which you provide when making a purchase on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders
- Send you promotional materials and newsletters
- Improve our website and customer service
- Prevent and detect fraud and other unauthorized activities. We may also share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our business and provide services to you, such as payment processors and shipping companies. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transmitting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, over the internet. We also restrict access to your personal information to only those employees and third-party service providers who need to know that information to provide services to you.
You may choose not to provide certain personal information to us, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website or make a purchase. You may also choose to opt-out of receiving promotional materials and newsletters from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us directly.
Changes to This Policy